1. All people submitting a character to the Garrison7 Cosplay Competition (hereafter known as ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our”), accept and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
2. We only accept online registrations and submissions to be assessed. We accept characters from any categories stated, Legionnaires, Orion Resistance, Bounty Hunters. All characters may be different races or species. Your imagination is your limitation.
3. The person submitting a character to us is ‘You’ or ‘Your’ and You agree that Your character: is original; and You and Your character may be screened in the Garrison 7 Movie (hereafter known as ‘Garrison 7’, ‘G7’, ‘Film’ and ‘Movie') and any publicity and promotional material affiliated with the Film if it is selected. Your character may be made from any legal material. You do not need to be an actor to register.
4. Anyone under the age of 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian sign on your behalf to be deemed eligible to register.
5. All videos and materials will be accepted and assessed with the view to screening them on this website, Our Partners websites (Partners include sponsors, investors, individuals, media partners of the Garrison 7 Movie) and on Our social media channels. Gena8 Studios reserves the right to use any footage submitted to the competition for our own use in any medium.
How to Submit:
– Footage to be in 1920 x 1080
– Complete Your online registration form...
– You will receive confirmation of Your successful registration
– Videos must be submitted online via Vimeo or YouTube and you must email the link by above stated deadlines to: firstname.lastname@example.org
People submitting must also supply:
– Contact details
– Up to 5 Photos for promotional purposes, no smaller than 1024 x 576 pixels
6. We undertake to make every effort to adhere to the published schedule program, however, We reserve the right to alter this schedule and location at any time for any reason. We do not accept any liability for any costs claimed to arise as a result of a change in the scheduling.
7. The Official Announcement will be released online and at Supanova and winners will be notified by email, at the discretion of the organisers and the Jury Panel. All winners will be listed on this website in the Gena8 Studios Website.
8. After the Film shoot, a selection of more than one video (‘Collection’) may be chosen by the competition organisers for additional screenings or touring events or programs. People have the option to give their consent to have their video included in a Collection.
9. By submitting a video and your Cpsplay, You grant us the right to screen Your video, copy and/or reproduce, modify, adapt and any part thereof, up to one (1) minute of the video submission. We may also use Your submission and any other promotional material/photo’s and/or information submitted by You to communicate it to the public in all media, including via our website and publicity materials, or to advertise and promote the Movie, events, its products and services, or all, and to showcase Your character and video.
10. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of submitting a video to Us and its curation and all related events.
11. You indemnify and hold harmless Gena8 Studios and Garrison7 Cosplay Competition from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening materials entered.
12. All on book or on screen appearances offered as part of the competition will be at the discretion of the producer. ( By entering you agree makeup and prosthetics may be required to be worn as part of the competition entry.)
13. Gena8 Studios holds exclusive rights in regards to all merchandise regarding your character should it be created. You agree not to create your own merchandise line without express permission of the production company and or producer. If permission is granted by the production company and or producer a further contract will be negotiated.
14. All set visits or on screen appearances, you will be required to sign a release form allowing use of you image in the G7 franchise movie and all associated media. All final decisions will be at the discretion of the producer.
For further information contact Garrison 7 Movie Team: email@example.com